MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi Again

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ammocan
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:46 am    Post subject: Hi Again Reply with quote

HI,

We are back with new size ammo cans with full seals and of course in great shape !
40 mm is 17.5” long x 9.5” deep x 5.5” wide $ 10.00

25 mm is 13” x 13.25” x 5.25” $10.00

AN/PSV originally held night vision gear and is completely padded inside measuring
11.25” x 12.5” x 5.5” $10.00
Or any 3 of these for $25.00

.50 cal. is 11” x 7” x 5.75” $6 each or 5 for $25.00

NEW SIZE is the FAT .50 caliber also known as a SAW $10.00 Each / no discounts sorry…

We also sell locking kits to easily make your can lockable storage for only $10.00, you supply the lock and we supply the hardware, no tools needed

These containers have seen action all over the world and you can use them for emergency kits in the car, tool boxes, secure and unbreakable baskets for bikes, mopeds & cycles, anything you can imagine... 4 wheeler guys use them for radios and chains or straps, bolt one on the back of your snowmobile for truly waterproof storage. Geocache or bury treasure for resupply, these containers are tough; do not drop one on your toe.
They will have troop markings and armorer markings, so expect it, function is not impaired; just makes them more genuine.

The pic shows left to right .50 cal, 25 mm, Night vision (padded) and the 40 mm. Second pic shows a FAT .50 that I painted with a regular .50 with paper towel roll for scale.

If interested just e-mail for details please include contact info

Jeff
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems a lot more expensive than Fleet Farm. Though they only carry two sizes.
Jam3s
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bflentje wrote:

Yea, I agree. Doing some research (looking at his profiles) this is really just a commercial advertisement. I am shocked that we would allow this? I understand a user selling something, but a business? His geocaching profile has only two caches and not been logged in since 2004. But it does talk about his ammo cans that he has for sale.

I think that I will have to contact some ad company and see if I can sell my signature line on my posts and profiles.
Draconisdax
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bflentje wrote:

We got at least three down here...

The "Skinny" ammo box (State Parks...)
Regular ammo box (50 Cal...)
and Saw Box...
fireman121
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about shipping cost?
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jam3s wrote:

Yea, I agree. Doing some research (looking at his profiles) this is really just a commercial advertisement. I am shocked that we would allow this? I understand a user selling something, but a business? His geocaching profile has only two caches and not been logged in since 2004. But it does talk about his ammo cans that he has for sale.

I believe the gc.com profile isn't the same person that is here. The individual that posts here DID take the time to ask permission before posting in 2007, at which time I told him was acceptable in moderation (and I stand by that now).

Quote:
I think that I will have to contact some ad company and see if I can sell my signature line on my posts and profiles.

I'd hope that you take the same courtesy that Ammocan took and contact me first. If you do, you'll know (as Ammocan was told in 2007) that we have a longstanding policy of not placing urls in your signature lines.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: