MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For Sale: Dell Poweredge 2450 Servers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:46 am    Post subject: For Sale: Dell Poweredge 2450 Servers Reply with quote

I have two Dell Poweredge 2450 servers for sale. I won't post a price. Make a reasonable offer in PM and I'll tell you if you get them. You will get a good deal. I'd prefer to unload them as a pair but will to split if you insist.

- Dual 1Ghz Xeon, 2GB RAM, 4x73GB SCA SCSI RAID5
- Dual 866Mhz Xeon, 2GB RAM, 4x36GB SCA SCSI RAID5

They're 2U rack mount chassis but we had them setting on a bench. If you have a rack, each server will also come with Dell rack mounting brackets (square hole pegs). They were working great at the time they were pulled and easily ran Windows 2003 Server. The faster of the two units was a production email server and the other was used for production web and FTP server. Each server EASILY hosted over two dozen domains. They were pulled and upgraded because we needed disk space.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: