MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Geocache Rating System (beta)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks Bart! Reply with quote

The Hipster wrote:
I am new to geocaching as of Aug 2008. I joined MnGCA in October after hearing about it from Fargnot & Momandson2006. Only recently have I started going through the MnGCA Forums.

My first four hides are now registered & the rating links have been added to their geocaching.com pages. Thanks for the wonderful tool.

Welcome to geocaching and the MNGCA. Thanks for giving it a whirl. I noticed that it works more effectively if you use HTML based listings than text based. If you want help, send me a PM (private message) and I'd love to help out.
The Hipster
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the welcome & I will spend some time this weekend looking into the HTML bit. It's been awhile since I delved into the dark arts! (Grin)

I am an IT Guy by trade, but there is so much to keep up on that any HTML skills I once owned have become rather rusty, (like an ammo can cache in salt water environs).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Geocaching Websites All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: