MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adobe Create Suite CS3 Design Premium (for the PC)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
msteffel
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Adobe Create Suite CS3 Design Premium (for the PC) Reply with quote

My work had a United Way raffle and I won the Adobe Create Suite CS3 Design Premium edition for PC (it's still in the plastic wrap).

It includes:

* InDesign CS3
* Photoshop CS3 Extended
* Illustrator CS3
* Flash CS3 Professional
* Dreamweaver CS3
* Acrobat 8 Professional
* Adobe Bridge CS3
* Version Cue CS3
* Adobe Device Central CS3
* Adobe Stock Photos
* Adobe Connect

They claim it's work $1000 (a cursory look on eBay found the cheapest 'buy it now' price was $825).

My wife is a Graphic Designer and I thought she'd love it (that's why I entered the raffle), but it's not on mac and her office is going to be upgrading to CS4 at her office soon. (Though for $594 you can upgrade to CS4 http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Creative-Design-Premium-Upgrade/dp/B001EUE4E8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1224272786&sr=1-4 )

So she may still change her mind, but if you are interested, PM me an offer. I'll set the 'buy it now' price for $600, but I'll listen to ANY offers.
MNMizzou
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: Adobe Create Suite CS3 Design Premium (for the PC) Reply with quote

msteffel wrote:
My work had a United Way raffle and I won the Adobe Create Suite CS3 Design Premium edition for PC (it's still in the plastic wrap).

If it is still in the plastic wrap you might try exchanging it somewhere for the Mac version, maybe MicroCenter or one of those places might do it if she likes the software. Or even contact Adobe directly, they may swap it out for you if you explain the situation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: