MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where's the August COTM Poll?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chapskis1
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:50 am    Post subject: Where's the August COTM Poll? Reply with quote

I've been watching for this month's poll rather closely (mainly because my cache has been nominated Smile ), and I was wondering if anyone knew why the voting hasn't been opened for it yet.

I've tried contacting Archer a couple of times since Sunday, and haven't received any response. Does anyone know if he is okay? (accident, death in the family?) Normally he is quick to respond, and I was a little bit concerned.

Thenks,

Chapskis1
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the COTM job makes you go nutty. It hasn't been consistently done in quite some time.
Draconisdax
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry folks...work sort of got in the way...I have not been able to get to a computer until today...

Some unforseen items got in the way Sunday and thus I could not get things posted. I will get them posted tomorrow...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: