MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IBcrashen caches

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IBcrashen
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: IBcrashen caches Reply with quote

If you have any plans on doing an IBcrashen cache do it soon, they will all be pulled before the snow is gone.
Moe the Sleaze
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's up?
Kitch
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHY!!!!!!!!.......
s4xton
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are some of the best ones up near Duluth. What's going on?

Silent Bob and I talked quite abit about going up there to do some after the snow melts... hate to see them all go away.

-Aaron
Kitch
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please consider giving up your caches for adoption! I know alot of people would be happy to maintain them.
towlebooth
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: IBcrashen caches Reply with quote

IBcrashen wrote:
If you have any plans on doing an IBcrashen cache do it soon, they will all be pulled before the snow is gone.

Shocked

Sad
I'm VERY sorry to hear this IBcrashen! You have been one of my favorite cache hiders in the state. If there is any way you could leave the caches there and allow someone else to adopt and maintain them it would be a service to us all.
IBcrashen
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just lost my caching partner and would rather not maintain them alone.

Last edited by IBcrashen on Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
s4xton
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IBcrashen-

I'm very, very sorry about your loss. I've gone through losses myself, but it's posts like yours that make me realize I can't even comprehend what you must be going through.

I'm sure everyone here will respect your choice.

I have no doubts that many people here among us in the MNGCA would likely help out if you needed it, including managing your caches. Very honestly, your caches have been a gift to all of us, and are regarded as some of the best in the state. If you need to do away with them, I'm personally offering to take full responsibility for some of them, and I know others will chip in as well. I have a few friends in Duluth that likely would also be willing to help out.

If you would prefer them to simply not be there anymore, based on what you just said above, I'm sure that choice would be respected.

Again, I'm sorry about what happened and I wish you the best in the future. You should know that we are here for you in terms of your caches and we will help you with whatever you choose.

-Aaron
towlebooth
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get to Duluth and up 53 4 or 5 times a year and could pitch in.
murph
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get up to Cloquet and on up to Virginia area a couple times a year also. I could help out and if you can get away with visiting only twice a year I could take over a couple of them. I would just need some advice and I think I could handle it.

Just let me know.

murph
IBcrashen
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you everyone who have shown your support of me in this time. I do appreciate your support. I have received some very nice e-mails. Thank everyone who have offered to adopt our caches. For now I will try to do the upkeep on them, time will tell if I can or not.
Team Hooligan
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Willing to help Reply with quote

Dropped you an e-mail, but Team Hooligan would be willing to help maintain if you want. Just so other geocachers know, IBcrashen was a driving force in us getting involved in this sport. The first geocaches my daughters and I found were IBcrashens and my daughters were hooked. We have used their caches for insipiration and tried to make ours as fun and challenging as their. Can't Jump had such an impact on my then 8 year old daugther, she still proclaims Ibcrashen to be the greatest geocachers ever. And was quite jealous when I met L once. Wishing you well, take care fellow cacher. Wink
murph
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: Willing to help Reply with quote

Team Hooligan wrote:
Dropped you an e-mail, but Team Hooligan would be willing to help maintain if you want. Just so other geocachers know, IBcrashen was a driving force in us getting involved in this sport. The first geocaches my daughters and I found were IBcrashens and my daughters were hooked. We have used their caches for insipiration and tried to make ours as fun and challenging as their. Can't Jump had such an impact on my then 8 year old daugther, she still proclaims Ibcrashen to be the greatest geocachers ever. And was quite jealous when I met L once. Wishing you well, take care fellow cacher. Wink

My second one was an IBcrashens cache. This sport has given my daughter and I lots of time together also. Thanks and again, if you want any help from me to check your cashes I would be glad to.

murph
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: He's baaacccckkkkk! Reply with quote

I read the MNGCA minutes and saw that this topic is still being beat around some. I don't know how many of you noticed this cache.

Now, while I can't speak for IBCrashen, it appears that he's back in the swing of things.

Great to see (and a fun cache to do)!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Moe the Sleaze
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: IBgrateful Reply with quote

I want to publicly thank IBcrashen for leaving his caches in place. Silent Bob and I went up to the Duluth area on Saturday. and while we enjoyed caches by numerous people, IBcrashen's really stand out. You know it's a great cache when you arrive on the scene and stop to take photos before beginning to hunt for the cache!

Thank you, IBcrashen!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Northern MN All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: