MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Medallion hunting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Centris
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: Medallion hunting Reply with quote

Is anybody here doing the Coon Rapids Medallion hunt? $1000 prize....
http://www.snowflakedays.org/Medal.htm

I have the park all figured out (for SURE!) -- does anybody want to hook up and hunt it out Tuesday morning with me before #5 comes out? Bring your own rake..... Wink
...... email or (pm) me
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
King Boreas
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:20 am    Post subject: I'll waive my agency fee. Reply with quote

See, since I introduced you to the website where you discovered another type of hunting, and since it was on this website that you discovered possible treasure in your own neighborhood, then 10% of that treasure belongs to me.

Marley King (Steve) will be out there. He's a good guy. Hope you two find it !
Centris
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes hmmmmmmm let me think about this for about a minute.........

.......um,....... No Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Centris
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

&@#$!!!!!! Mad I have missed 3 excellent TBugs since I have been doing this hunt.
I'll never find the dumb thing because I have decided I think too much like a geo-cacher and not enough like a medallion hunter. (but I have found several prime future cache-sites) Everybody around me was poking here and there at the snow and I was digging under logs and in holes -- totally different. I need to go back to being a bug grabbing maniac instead of a rake toting icicle. Wink

That TV guy following me around was freaking me out today, but when I was giving the interview I asked the guy if he would do a geocaching story in the spring and he said YES! yippee...... I think we ought to get him over to our "trash out" event.
Jillibean
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a really good idea.

Good luck in the hunt...
MNSledHead
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Centris, who was the TV guy?

I had the pleasure of working with Trish Van Pilsum and Jeff Ballion from the #9 last week on the story they did about falling through the ice. (I got to push the car through the ice with my 4 wheeler!) I found them both to be very personable and interested to learn. Hopefully the person you met will be equally interested.

-MNSledHead
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Non Geocaching All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: