MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minnetonka Police - hip to caching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trypnotic79
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha! just noticed this post about the cache... sorry i was the one that made the place look suspicious enough to tip off the police...

one guy was raking his yard and gave me a dirty look but the guy with his kids that asked if we were out easter egg hunting didn't seem too disgrunted that we were there... although, after he thought about it for awhile, he most likely thought it was too odd that this car pulled up... two guys got out... walked to a tree... mulled around a bit... then took off Question

dylan, again TFTC though ... my brother was in from out of town and we had a great time finding it! (i've been trying to bug him to log his visit - that lazy kid Rolling Eyes ) good job in any event!
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, there are some caches I am suprised aren't gone or confiscated.

I see "Empty Spaces" is gone now. I was going to try again now that the snow is gone. That one was extremely hard to not be suspicious and have the cops get called out for suspicious activity. The 5 times I went out there to see if people were around, people were around!

We had a caches today that was tough to not look suspicious either. Then there was the caches on the dog walking trails. I asked one of the passing by dogs what the extra cedit for "Cream Cheese Hill" meant, guess I don't talk dog because I didn't understand him Smile
team-deadhead
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

23 people logged a find or a no find on Empty Spaces. None of them said anything like this.

Sirpoonga wrote

Yeah, there are some caches I am suprised aren't gone or confiscated.

I see "Empty Spaces" is gone now. I was going to try again now that the snow is gone. That one was extremely hard to not be suspicious and have the cops get called out for suspicious activity. The 5 times I went out there to see if people were around, people were around!
Wo-oh, what I want to know is, are you kind?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: