MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The caching and TV gods smiled on us tonight...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
drat19
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: The caching and TV gods smiled on us tonight... Reply with quote

...well, at least the "us" who admit to American Idol as our guilty pleasure. In addition to missing a GORGEOUS evening for caching to attend the wonderful MNGCA meeting tonight (thanks again for having me, folks!), I (and we, who are of the above Wink ) also sacrificed American Idol as well.

Just found out that they POSTPONED AI tonight, until tomorrow, in deference to the President's press conference.

How 'bout that? Luck smiles on the Minnesota cachers (and guests thereof) tonight.

-Dave R.
rickrich
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey drat, thats great news! But I did get to log Kitch's cache after the meeting. You should have stuck around a little longer. You would have gotten a look at what you were unable to find yesterday. Smile

Its going to be a warm night -- never too late to log some night caches. How are you at climbing trees in the dark?

-Rick
drat19
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickrich wrote:
Hey drat, thats great news! But I did get to log Kitch's cache after the meeting. You should have stuck around a little longer. You would have gotten a look at what you were unable to find yesterday. Smile

Its going to be a warm night -- never too late to log some night caches. How are you at climbing trees in the dark?

-Rick

Well, no such luck...as you saw when I walked by you, I was on the phone about work (at 945 PM!) when I left the bar. Ugh.

Another gorgeous day today...if I can get off work again at a reasonable hour, tough decision: Cache thru nightfall, or stop early for American Idol? Decisions, decisions...

-Dave R.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: