MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx w/ maps & accesories

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
A.B.E.L.
Geocacher


Joined: 06 Dec 2006

Posts: 59
Location: Minneapolis, MN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:55 am    Post subject: FS: Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx w/ maps & accesories Reply with quote

I bought this brand new just 3 months ago (October 2007) and have maybe have 30-40 hours on it, 18 hours or so of which was from a long road trip in a car. It has seen the woods about 5 times, was never dropped, scratched or smashed into anything. This is in *BRAND NEW CONDITION*, I could probably pass this off as brand new and you'd never know, easily a 10/10, its always been adult owned and handled, just absolute perfect condition.

Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx (link)
- includes all original packaging (w/ box), manuals, usb cable and belt clip. (all in *BRAND NEW* condition)

ZAGG Invisible Shield (link)
- I put this on before ever going outside my home, no scratches at all, perfect.

Toshiba 1GB MicroSD Card
- Pre-loaded with Garmin City Navigator 2008 NT*

SOLD!


Last edited by A.B.E.L. on Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
A.B.E.L.
Geocacher


Joined: 06 Dec 2006

Posts: 59
Location: Minneapolis, MN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pictures:





Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
bflentje
Geocacher


Joined: 29 May 2006

Posts: 3971

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx w/ maps & accesories Reply with quote

Aberrix wrote:
I bought this brand new just 3 months ago (October 2007) and have maybe have 30-40 hours on it, 18 hours or so of which was from a long road trip in a car. It has seen the woods about 5 times, was never dropped, scratched or smashed into anything. This is in *BRAND NEW CONDITION*, I could probably pass this off as brand new and you'd never know, easily a 10/10, its always been adult owned and handled, just absolute perfect condition.

Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx (link)
- includes all original packaging (w/ box), manuals, usb cable and belt clip. (all in *BRAND NEW* condition)

ZAGG Invisible Shield (link)
- I put this on before ever going outside my home, no scratches at all, perfect.

Toshiba 1GB MicroSD Card
- Pre-loaded with Garmin City Navigator 2008 NT*

$340


How much if you exclude the memory chip full of maps? Need another unit but don't need the maps.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheCollector
Geocacher


Joined: 20 Nov 2006

Posts: 270
Location: Duluth and Lakeville, Minnesota

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im interested in the maps if some one wants to sell them to me that is if they arent married to the GPS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
loneeagle_24
Geocacher


Joined: 17 Jun 2003

Posts: 874
Location: Montevideo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested in the whole package as advertised. How would I get a payment to you. PM me if you want to sell as is.
_________________
King of the Jeff Gordon TB's!
They put that cache WHERE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
A.B.E.L.
Geocacher


Joined: 06 Dec 2006

Posts: 59
Location: Minneapolis, MN

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

loneeagle_24 wrote:
I would be interested in the whole package as advertised. How would I get a payment to you. PM me if you want to sell as is.


PM Sent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
A.B.E.L.
Geocacher


Joined: 06 Dec 2006

Posts: 59
Location: Minneapolis, MN

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: FS: Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx w/ maps & accesories Reply with quote

bflentje wrote:

How much if you exclude the memory chip full of maps? Need another unit but don't need the maps.


gps, packaging & invisible shield

$300/cash/picked up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
A.B.E.L.
Geocacher


Joined: 06 Dec 2006

Posts: 59
Location: Minneapolis, MN

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tentatively sold to loneeagle_24, awaiting payment.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
bflentje
Geocacher


Joined: 29 May 2006

Posts: 3971

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aberrix wrote:
tentatively sold to loneeagle_24, awaiting payment.


Still $299.99 at Amazon with free shipping. So you're getting the shield for nothing. Not bad, not good, ok price.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
A.B.E.L.
Geocacher


Joined: 06 Dec 2006

Posts: 59
Location: Minneapolis, MN

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD! to loneeagle_24

Thanks again buddy, hope you enjoy it!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Geocaching Cache Icons, Copyright 2009, Groundspeak Inc. All rights reserved. Used with Permission.