MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Downtown Minneapolis Caches

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigred_librarian
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Downtown Minneapolis Caches Reply with quote

I am in Minneapolis for a 4 day conference on technology. I may have time over the next few days to cache. Are there any caches I should try to reach in the winter in downtown Minneapolis that are pretty neat or cool? I am staying at the Hyatt Regency, so I plan to hit Loring Park and a few other close cahes. Any cache recommendations would be awesome.
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moved to the Twin Cities Metro Area.
Kitch
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=eddb4504-a8db-49b9-91eb-569bb6bc2324
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kitch wrote:
http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=eddb4504-a8db-49b9-91eb-569bb6bc2324

Not sure what your criteria is for LRT bookmark. But there are MANY downtown caches that are not on your list. There are Boom Island and Nicollet Island caches that should be considered.
Kitch
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bflentje wrote:
Kitch wrote:

Not sure what your criteria is for LRT bookmark. But there are MANY downtown caches that are not on your list. There are Boom Island and Nicollet Island caches that should be considered.

.....basically I tried to include only caches that you could get to and back before the next train comes...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Twin Cities Metro Area All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: