MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Geocaching Story on WMNN (AM 1030)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moe the Sleaze
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Geocaching Story on WMNN (AM 1030) Reply with quote

I just did a phone interview about geocaching with Brian Grace of WMNN. Bits of the taped interview will be broadcast sometime this Saturday but he couldn't say specifically when.

Brian said he first herad about geocaching from the MN State parks web site where he read that it was banned and wanted to learn more about what this activity was and why was it banned. I explained that MN was one of the few states to ban caching and that MnGCA was attempting to get the ban reversed. I also put in a plug for CITO.
RJ
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are you famous now and if I want to cache with you, is there gonna be a bodyguard between us?

Seriously, that is cool that you were contacted to give a phone interview. I hope someone records it and posts it here as I will probably miss the radio show.
towlebooth
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to go Moe! Please ask for a transcript so we can post it.
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

R.J. wrote:
So are you famous now and if I want to cache with you, is there gonna be a bodyguard between us?

He doesn't need a bodyguard when he is caching w/me. He is usually so far ahead that I can't even attempt to keep up! He could easily just walk faster than me and leave me in his geo-stud dust Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Twin Cities Metro Area All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: