MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for 60CSx navigation attachment.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RubberToes
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Looking for 60CSx navigation attachment. Reply with quote

I seem to have lost the plastic bracket that snaps to the back of my GPSr allowing it to be clipped to my dashboard mount. It looks like this:

I was wondering if anyone had one they'd like to part with. I'd rather not buy a whole new mounting system for just this one part.

Also, I'd be interested in acquiring a belt clip for the 60CSx as well.
Grey Wolf and Wild Rice
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The belt clip with a 'button' is available on the Garmin website. I have broken the belt clips frequently

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=893

Looks like they have gotten a bit more expensive. I think last time I bought them they were about $7.50.
minnesotabrad
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out ebay. Some have the bracket for $12.49.
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for 60CSx navigation attachment. Reply with quote

RubberToes wrote:
I seem to have lost the plastic bracket that snaps to the back of my GPSr allowing it to be clipped to my dashboard mount. It looks like this:

I was wondering if anyone had one they'd like to part with. I'd rather not buy a whole new mounting system for just this one part.

Also, I'd be interested in acquiring a belt clip for the 60CSx as well.

I might have a belt clip with button lying around. Send me a private email to remind me to look when I get home today.
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you want it or not?? I have not heard. PM me if you do and I'll dig it out of the truck junk drawer. I do not have the cradle but I know I have two sets of the belt clip and little round nut.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: