MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sheriff of Nottingham?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ck
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 10:41 am    Post subject: Sheriff of Nottingham? Reply with quote

Mad OK, here's a question for everyone. I see that two (possibly more) caches of King Boreas's have been stolen with a post calling themselves the Sheriff of Nottingham. (Check "Cookie Break" and "Mineral Springs"). A check on this person's profile says they have no finds.

Is this someone stealing caches or KB in disguise? I've heard of "Geo-pirates" in Washington State taking caches and posting them as stolen but this appears to be the first case in Minnesota that I know of. It's a very sad day if that is the case, especially for someone to ruin the fun in Southern Minnesota.

Evil or Very Mad

Hey, if you want to evil, do it of your own will and to your own confines: Don't ruin it for those of us who are out to have a good time!
King Boreas
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Sheriff is a buddy, reporting thefts. He's definitely not taking them.
ck
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Cool. Thanks for the info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: