MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Three Rivers Request for Thursday Aug 30th

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paklid
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Three Rivers Request for Thursday Aug 30th Reply with quote

Tomorrow (Thursday the 30th), there will be a cable 12 interview filmed in the visitor's center in French park in Golden Valley.

Tom Knisely of Three Rivers called me to ask if a local cacher would participate in the interview. The primary interviewee?? will be the Three Rivers employee that rents out GPSrs and sends groups on their way. They also want to interview an enthusiast (a cacher). Then the whole group is going to go out and find a cache in Three Rivers (I think it's going to be one of mine - I hope it's OK).

Anyway, I just got back from an extended time out of the lower 48 and can't miss work tomorrow.

It's going to begin at 12:30.
If anybody thinks they might play the role of "enthusiast" please contact me and I'll give you a couple of phone numbers to reach Tom (he's going to work from home tomorrow morning). Alternatively, you could just show up at the visitor's center at French park just before 12:30. Remember, TV adds 10 pounds. That's a pretty important thing for many of us to remember......
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy short notice batman.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Media Relations All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: