MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forbidden

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IBcrashen
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Forbidden Reply with quote

Question
I sure have been getting "Forbidden You do not have permission to access the forum" error while trying to go to topics to read on this forum. I try about 8 times before I finally get through. And yes, I am logged in. Anyone else? Question
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Forbidden Reply with quote

IBcrashen wrote:
Question
I sure have been getting "Forbidden You do not have permission to access the forum" error while trying to go to topics to read on this forum. I try about 8 times before I finally get through. And yes, I am logged in. Anyone else? Question

Yeah, it happens sometimes and no I don't know why. Close your tab (or window) and open it again. It should work then.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> MnGCA Website All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: