MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

April 2007 Cache of the Month - VOTE HERE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which cache should be the April 2007 Cache of the Month?
Goodnight Chuck
40%
 40%  [ 18 ]
Wam! Pow! Sok!
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
Freight Train Blues
51%
 51%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 45

Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

knowschad wrote:
The bottom line is that this vote brought great attention to some great caches, brought some new attention to MNGCA, and possibly raised the bar on what geocaches can be.

Yes.
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marsha and Silent Bob wrote:
Grey Wolf and Wild Rice wrote:
Wouldn't that be the democratic process?

Campaign for someone's vote. If they are not registered to vote, get them registered.

Yup, it's good for the MnGCA, as I've already stated, and because none of my caches are in the running I don't care who wins Wink Wink Wink

I at first thought that if SB didn't care because one of the caches wasn't his, no big deal. But then I thought about it overnight and decided that that statement REALLY did irritate me. If all of the voters were individual people, I don't care. But if they were bogus shell accounts I think he SHOULD care.

BTW, I am nominating !Roberto Verde! for the next time around. Put that on record so I don't miss the nomination again and I will get my nomination speech later.
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bflentje wrote:
I at first thought that if SB didn't care because one of the caches wasn't his, no big deal. But then I thought about it overnight and decided that that statement REALLY did irritate me. If all of the voters were individual people, I don't care. But if they were bogus shell accounts I think he SHOULD care.

I do my best to not approve "bogus" accounts.
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marsha and Silent Bob wrote:
bflentje wrote:

I do my best to not approve "bogus" accounts.

Thanks for the note. This is a dead topic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: