MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Better GPSr - GPSMAP 60CSx vs. GPSMAP76CSx
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GeoPierce
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlagFinder wrote:
im noticing... whats wrong with magellan! i mean come on nice units i must admit my 210 i love it and i dont want to sell it but i think i should seeing how i dont think ill use it knowing i have a "better" unit. plus i did get it for a remarkable price at REI as a bundle. i think i can still get a profit but when i got to the store they were out of the 210's so mine was imported from mexico! Laughing but really is jambros unit that bad?

Are you a real person or a sock puppet? You're sounding a lot like jambro. Smile Wo only make fun of jambro because he is always ways talking up his Magellan. You better be careful. Smile
FlagFinder
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you cant make a judgement about which is better until you try both.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Tech Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: