MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cub Scout Event - Plymouth Minnesota, Looking for Geocachers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
romines
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Cub Scout Event - Plymouth Minnesota, Looking for Geocachers Reply with quote

I am a Den Leader for a group of Wolf Cub Scouts, one of the activities I have planned this year is to introduce the boys and their families to Geocaching. My family and I have really enjoyed the sport, although we are still rookies.

The purpose of this note is to ask for assistance from some experienced Geocachers (families preferable, but not required) to help the Scouts find some temporary geocaches that I will place in Plymouth, MN. This event is scheduled for a Monday in September.

If you are able to help with this event, please contact me at Kimmer@Krom.com.

PLEASE put the following in the subject line, so I don't delete it in error: "Wolf - Geocache Event". After I receive your email, I will follow up with directions and more specific information.

Thank you for taking time to read this note.

Regards,
The Romines Smile
5savages
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool activity!!!

I should do that for our den. My son is a bear this year and I'm the asst. den leader as well as and asst. cubmaster.
merkman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Cub Scouts Reply with quote

I have an unactivated Silver CACHE MN geocoin to donate as a prize to one of the young geocachers. Geomail me to let me know the details of the event.

merkman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Twin Cities Metro Area All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: