MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MnGCA Cannonball Wilderness Run (MnGCA Spring Event)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ajayhawkfan
Geocacher


Joined: 19 Apr 2006

Posts: 36

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done any know the person who won my AJAYHAWKFAN coin at the event? If you do can you please encourage them to log the coin.

Thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GeoPierce
Geocacher


Joined: 16 Nov 2005

Posts: 1657
Location: Eden Prairie, MN

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajayhawkfan wrote:
Done any know the person who won my AJAYHAWKFAN coin at the event? If you do can you please encourage them to log the coin.

Thanks.

Looks like fidian has it. Or had it. Smile
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=63bad094-fc6d-485b-b0d0-4d4148d6ea05
_________________
Tupperware doesn't belong in the kitchen!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fsu*noles
Geocacher


Joined: 18 Jan 2004

Posts: 342
Location: Buffalo, MN

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeoPierce wrote:
ajayhawkfan wrote:
Done any know the person who won my AJAYHAWKFAN coin at the event? If you do can you please encourage them to log the coin.

Thanks.

Looks like fidian has it. Or had it. Smile
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=63bad094-fc6d-485b-b0d0-4d4148d6ea05

Holy Sheista, I'd give blood and body parts to get that one and make it my 100th active coin in the wild!! (The Sweet Lake City was my 100th active tb, I just got coin #96 and #97 in the mail.) Alas, stuck at work, no chance of playing hooky either, grumble, whine, pout... Confused

-Ken
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pfalstad
Geocacher


Joined: 02 Feb 2006

Posts: 1009
Location: Edina

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsu*noles wrote:
GeoPierce wrote:

Looks like fidian has it. Or had it. Smile
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=63bad094-fc6d-485b-b0d0-4d4148d6ea05

Holy Sheista, I'd give blood and body parts to get that one and make it my 100th active coin in the wild!! (The Sweet Lake City was my 100th active tb, I just got coin #96 and #97 in the mail.) Alas, stuck at work, no chance of playing hooky either, grumble, whine, pout... Confused

Doesn't matter, you'll have to find "The Key" first.. And it hasn't been released yet. I tried to get the coordinates by brute force again, but failed... Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fidian
Geocacher


Joined: 23 Nov 2005

Posts: 126

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you just want me to activate the coin? I have the number laying around here somewhere. I didn't because I couldn't think of a good mission for the coin.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fsu*noles
Geocacher


Joined: 18 Jan 2004

Posts: 342
Location: Buffalo, MN

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fidian wrote:
Did you just want me to activate the coin? I have the number laying around here somewhere. I didn't because I couldn't think of a good mission for the coin.

LOL nah, then I wouldn't be willing to give blood and body parts, I'd actually like to release it as coin #100. There's pretty much no way I have a shot at it though, so I'll compromise and settle for finding it after pfalstad grabs it and activates it as his own! Smile Smile Smile Cool idea for a cache and tb combo though, and a nice prize for FTF!

-Ken
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LucidOndine
Past MnGCA President


Joined: 17 Jan 2006

Posts: 1931
Location: Under Some Rock

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psst pfalstad is on vacation, but you didn't hear it from me Cool
_________________
The Lucid Network (tm)-- More Bars in More Places!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fidian
Geocacher


Joined: 23 Nov 2005

Posts: 126

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsu*noles wrote:
Cool idea for a cache and tb combo though, and a nice prize for FTF!


Well, two people have already found it in the old location, so I don't think it is a FTF.

I'll be releasing The Key either Friday or Saturday, most likely in the Cottage Grove area.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CamoCacher
Geocacher


Joined: 05 Dec 2005

Posts: 1391

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fidian wrote:
fsu*noles wrote:
Cool idea for a cache and tb combo though, and a nice prize for FTF!


Well, two people have already found it in the old location, so I don't think it is a FTF.

I'll be releasing The Key either Friday or Saturday, most likely in the Cottage Grove area.


Okay since PolarOne won't ask....whazzzz the Key?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KC0GRN
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 22 Feb 2004

Posts: 1424

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had my eye on that one too.. sounds like a fun puzzle to crack, if I can ever get the dang key...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GeoPierce
Geocacher


Joined: 16 Nov 2005

Posts: 1657
Location: Eden Prairie, MN

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CamoCacher wrote:
fidian wrote:
fsu*noles wrote:
Cool idea for a cache and tb combo though, and a nice prize for FTF!


Well, two people have already found it in the old location, so I don't think it is a FTF.

I'll be releasing The Key either Friday or Saturday, most likely in the Cottage Grove area.


Okay since PolarOne won't ask....whazzzz the Key?

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=150680
_________________
Tupperware doesn't belong in the kitchen!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Geocaching Cache Icons, Copyright 2009, Groundspeak Inc. All rights reserved. Used with Permission.