MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Coolest TB ever seen

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JT
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 5:18 pm    Post subject: Coolest TB ever seen Reply with quote

I have been releasing a few TB's lately and am always looking for ideas. so... whats the coolest TB you have ever found???

-JT
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lyverbird
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me it's more a case of, it being labeled with a goal/purpose. There is a lot more fun in helping to complete a goal or mission, than carring one across town because it wants to travel just any where. Get a good definate purpose and laminate it.
Biggest no fun for TB's is that some get stuck in a loop of TB motels around the metro and never really travel. I like the motel idea, but they can become black holes.
Favorite one I helped was SuperSpy and I've heard of one called Cindy. It is a cinder block that is collecting autoraphs as she goes. No you can't put it in most caches so you leave it nearby, ie a the base of the tree.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LanceVE
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:44 am    Post subject: From The Archives: Reply with quote

For those who are looking: here she is! Cindy The Cinderblock!

Which just happens to be on my watch list.....
Kitch
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RJ's HAT!!!!http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=62639
RJ
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess my hat would have to be my favorite so far, even though my cold head misses it so Crying or Very sad

I sure hope it makes an appearance at the next event! Very Happy
SirPoonga
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if there is sometihng like this out there. I have been planning on doing a little experiment. I plan on making like 10 Round Tuits. Tbugging each, and having them start in one location. I will make a website that can map all of them on one map. I just want to see how they spread starting from one location.

That or the cannonball run style cache. Setup up about 4 tbugs in 4 different but close caches. See which one makes it to a specific place first.
SnowLeopard
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the best I've seen is the Fat Bastard travel bug (read the description)
http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=3491
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Travel Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: