MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WeekNIGHT Caching: Wednesday April 5th; 7:30pm - Version 2.1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Team Dogs
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did say that the puzzle cache is very close to another one of the three caches for tonight.
celticwulf
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Team Dogs wrote:
I did say that the puzzle cache is very close to another one of the three caches for tonight.

If my coords are right for the puzzle cache, you're right in it being very close to a cache for tonight...but knowing me I only think I'm right Laughing

Celticwulf
LucidOndine
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeoPierce wrote:

I knew it! Smile Did you go down and dig for it?

I had dress clothes, a tie and Posen with me... not sure that would make a good combination Laughing I was running late, so I didn't even go in. The columns of ice are gone and it looks considerably different than when we went there already.
GeoPierce
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucidOndine wrote:
GeoPierce wrote:

I knew it! Smile Did you go down and dig for it?

I had dress clothes, a tie and Posen with me... not sure that would make a good combination Laughing I was running late, so I didn't even go in. The columns of ice are gone and it looks considerably different than when we went there already.

Hey, that'd be cool if the three of us all found the Lair together for a milestone cache Exclamation Exclamation
And maybe celticwulf if he'd get off his lazy butt and catch up to us. Very Happy
JT
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeoPierce wrote:
celticwulf wrote:
I'll be there as well, and may hit Willow Park as well depending on how things go...not certain on pre, but there for sure for the WeekNIGHT event. I used to live right over in that area so it will be interesting to see the parks I never visited at that time Wink

Celticwulf

Anyone else want to meet up here? I hope to be there by 5:30. Team Dogs? sir_zman? Lucid? You could get to 200 tonight and we'll keep you from finding the other caches early. Smile

Last minute decision to attend... It has been a LONG time since I have attended a weeknight event. I am heading out now for precaching in willow park!

RR to Hopkins
Minnetonka Mills East
Forgive our Trespass
Big Willow Park
Big Willow Too
Big Willow Park Again
Science Buzz Cache #8
Big Willow 2 or Another Minnehaha Creek

Then onto the others.... I have done most of the event caches and one of them is mine [Smile], but I will go along for the fun of it...

See you in a bit.

-JT
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
King Boreas
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

no report, that's odd. did they ALL end up in jail?
Lyverbird
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean the cops came and no one had a newspaper article in their pocket? Their story wasn't beleivable? Wow, I'm shocked. Cool

Liverbird
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
celticwulf
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We were supposed to see police? I thought we might with like 10 cars trying to follow each other down a little one lane road, but nope, no police Smile

Lucid, GP and myself ran off after the bar portion of the event to get Heavenly Garden at night...Team Dogs put that up as a challenge, and Lucid and I were silly enough to go for it...was a fun cache late at night. So I crashed when I got home last night and will be logging things today.

I'm still mostly amused by Gilby starting the whole WeekNIGHT cheater thing with Lucid, and then a few weeks later...well, just guess what Gilby did Wink

Celticwulf
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

celticwulf wrote:
well, just guess what Gilby did Wink

LOL! Guess it is good that I didn't come -- I would have been accused of "cheating" because I found it back in 2004 Wink
celticwulf
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marsha and Silent Bob wrote:
celticwulf wrote:
well, just guess what Gilby did Wink

LOL! Guess it is good that I didn't come -- I would have been accused of "cheating" because I found it back in 2004 Wink

no you didn't, not the one Gilby ran out and found early Wink

Celticwulf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: