MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

April 2006 COTM -- VOTE HERE

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which cache should be the April 2006 Cache of the Month?
Batson's Corner by Vermadon
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Lucid's Starlight by LucidOndine
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Ami Orca by TheGilby3
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: April 2006 COTM -- VOTE HERE Reply with quote

Batson's Corner by Vermadon
Nominated by fidian

I found this micro to be extremely entertaining. Although I found it right away, I could see how people wouldn't find it if they didn't know what to look for. I left the park with a huge grin on my face. If you read the logs, it looks like almost everyone likes it too.

Lucid's Starlight by LucidOndine
Nominated by GeoPierce

Lucid's Starlight is the only hide I have found by LucidOndine, but it's still one of my favorites. He only has three so far, so he obviously puts a lot of thought into his hides and it shows. It would have taken me a lot longer to find this by myself, which is one reason it is memorable. Even better, it's not hard because of it's size. It's the way it is hidden that makes it memorable. If you haven't found this one yet, make sure to add it to your list of must finds. I'm sure you'll enjoy it too. If you find it, that is. I know I won't forget it and I'm sure his hides will only get better.

Ami Orca by TheGilby3
Nominated by CamoCacher

This cache has been nominated due to the thought and skill it took to set it up . This cache took time and was very unique and had the weeknight caching crew going for quite sometime. It blended in well and you can see the thought put into it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
GeoPierce
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FTV @ 9:52pm! Smile
celticwulf
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaarrrgghhh!!!

Can't decide! Must make sure to do Lucid Starlight before I vote...otherwise not fair since I haven't done the others...and leaning towards Ami Orca since I was FTF WeekNIGHT...but I've heard good things about Lucid's cache and I'm just too lazy to wander up there after dark Razz

*trys to make brain stop hurting from thinking* Wink

Celticwulf
LucidOndine
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: April 2006 COTM -- VOTE HERE Reply with quote

Not Pear Head wrote:
...and I'm sure his hides will only get better.

... something to live up to!

/restrains urge to vote

Last edited by LucidOndine on Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: April 2006 COTM -- VOTE HERE Reply with quote

LucidOndine wrote:
Pear Head wrote:
...and I'm sure his hides will only get better.

Don't quote me......
TheGilby4
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is anyone supposed to vote for my cache, if they can't find it? HaHa Ha!!!! Twisted Evil Thankyou to whoever nominated me, but I would way rather have the DNFs than the COTM! HaHaHa!!!! Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: