MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weeknight Caching: Wednesday March 1st; 0730pm
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Where to eat
Pauly's
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Saba's
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

GeoPierce
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arcticabn wrote:
Not tonight for me. Need to recover from the vacation. Besides I've already done the caches. So I would just observe and laugh.

I think that would be more fun than doing the caches. I'm sure Lucid had a blast last week. Rolling Eyes Very Happy
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeoPierce wrote:
I think that would be more fun than doing the caches. I'm sure Lucid had a blast last week. Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Anyone can laugh at a yeti stumbling around in the words cursing! heh
Oneied Cooky
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll come to laugh at the Sasquwatch! But was going to show for the Guinness! BRILLIANT! Cool and to see if Robbie still wants a peice of me!
LucidOndine
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeoPierce wrote:

Great fun! Though finding caches is still more fun...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
celticwulf
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm running a little late since I left my cell at work and have to go grab it...I'll try to drive fast...

see everyone out there

Celticwulf
CamoCacher
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to thank everyone for letting me host this event and for driving so far from Posenville.

Posen where the heck where you?

BTW hosting and watching a bunch of grown adults crawl over bleachers looking for a cache is the BEST!

And the cops were pretty friendly too.
CamoCacher
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oneied Cooky wrote:
I'll come to laugh at the Sasquwatch! But was going to show for the Guinness! BRILLIANT! Cool and to see if Robbie still wants a peice of me!

Sorry OC not sure what is up with him, maybe a one on one meeting not in the dark is in order. After he's had lots of excercise and is a bit less energized. Then again I don't know if he likes Guiness so maybe that's the problem. I think he's more of a Patron guy, myself.
CamoCacher
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weeknight cachers: LuicideOne, Smelly Yeti, Oneied Cokey, Geo Pierce, Gilby 3, Moe the Sleaze, Drat 19, Celtic wolf, Dachebo and daughter, GeckOne, Myself, ooohhoohohoho who am I missing? Jrest?

Special appearance: Sir Z Man's Wife
LucidOndine
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CamoCacher wrote:
Weeknight cachers: LuicideOne, Smelly Yeti, Oneied Cokey, Geo Pierce, Gilby 3, Moe the Sleaze, Drat 19, Celtic wolf, Dachebo and daughter, GeckOne, Myself, ooohhoohohoho who am I missing? Jrest?

Correction.... that wasn't Sir Zman's wife.

I guess that's close enough to being me, I'll take it :p
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MNMizzou
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either that or they are thinking of my better half (and her sister) who tried to use my MP3 player to record the fun... but had technical malfunctions. I on the other hand was stuck at work in an edit bay all night... should have just grabbed my camera and came down... then we would have had audio and video of the fun!
TheGilby4
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CamoCacher wrote:
Oneied Cooky wrote:

Sorry OC not sure what is up with him, maybe a one on one meeting not in the dark is in order. After he's had lots of excercise and is a bit less energized. Then again I don't know if he likes Guiness so maybe that's the problem. I think he's more of a Patron guy, myself.

Camo, you're talking about the Sasquwatch right? Twisted Evil
MNMizzou
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

by the Mrs. . . . I confess . . . It was I that convinced Little Sister that we could brave the unknown on a frigid winter night in the company of strangers and even stranger yetis, faced with challenges of mind and body, armed with only winning smiles and inoperable technology.

In other words, we watched grown men crawl around on the ground in the dark looking for Tupperware. Hilarious. If you havenít been, I highly recommend it.

Being a loyal listener to the podcast, I felt I had to be there in sir_zmanís absence. I HAD fantastic audio of the event. There WAS action, description, owning, kidding, and some cachingówith minimal swearing. Unfortunately, I was not properly field-tested on the equipment. I should have gone low-tech with a tape recorder. You donít lose everything with one wrong button on that.

But, if the planets should again align to bring the night cache to the edge of the Southwest Metro, I promise to sit through the tutorial again, and this time I may listen.

Thank you for an entertaining evening. CamoCacher is an excellent event planner.
CamoCacher
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGilby3 wrote:
CamoCacher wrote:
Oneied Cooky wrote:

Camo, you're talking about the Sasquwatch right? Twisted Evil

OF COURSE! Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: