MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Podcasts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
celticwulf
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished listening to it...was suprized at how good the recording from after WeekNIGHT caching was Smile Although I really have to stop talking when the recorder is near me Laughing

The only suprize was the sudden ending...all of a sudden silence and I had to pull the Ipod out to look and see what happened...

Great job Sir_Zman

Celticwulf
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to put a closing statement into the next podcast so that it doesn't just stop.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LucidOndine
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't checked if this has been posted yet, but this seems to be a good video podcast:

http://www.thepodlounge.com.au/listfeed.php?feed=13061
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LucidOndine
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New episode of TCGCPA came out, but it's labled as Episode 6 again. Downloading it now-- thanks Zman!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I caught that and fixed it this morning..I hope that it doesn't cause re-downloads for anyone...I would guess that since the filename hasn't changed, your downloader program won't try to re-download it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
celticwulf
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished listening too the podcast, yet another good job as always Smile

Had to dload it to computer at work and listen via Window's Media Player...I miss my Ipod Crying or Very sad

One comment, the Beeps were at a different volume level than the rest of the podcast, so ears weren't happy on a couple of them Wink

It is a lot different listening to the conversations when I wasn't part of them...I had to try to focus on just one at a time, may need to listen to it again to get the whole feel of it. Wish I was there last week, stupid being sick Razz

Celticwulf
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

celticwulf wrote:
One comment, the Beeps were at a different volume level than the rest of the podcast, so ears weren't happy on a couple of them Wink

Thanks for the comment, it's more work to "quiet down" the beeps, but if it's too loud, I can do that, good to know.

Thanks.
LucidOndine
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm listening to the latest TCGCPC podcast at work.

"jREST is cute!" -- I nearly died laughing, I'm glad it made the cut. Thanks for the schtuff!
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucidOndine wrote:
"jREST is cute!" -- I nearly died laughing, I'm glad it made the cut. Thanks for the schtuff!

I ROFLd today too. Obviously, like celticwulf, I am "working hard".
jrest
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listening to it now, that was pretty funny, you wiseguys. Thanks sir_zman
KC0GRN
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm finally caught up on the tcgcpc podcasts. Been interesting to listen to, since I never make it to the weeknight caching events (not that I wouldn't mind going to one, but the scheduling always conflicts with my wednesday nights, typically they're just bad for me).

Oh and it was cool to hear your audio from the FTF hunt on my "Monk" cache. BTW KC0GRN is my radio callsign, there's really no good way to pronounce it, usually I just spell out the the letters (and number, 0). Otherwise, most people just call me k-corn, which I've grown accustomed to.

Was there any help you're still looking for pertaining to the podcasting website/graphics/whatever? let me know I'd be happy to assist (short of doing the podcast myself anyway, I don't expect I really have a "radio" voice).
15Tango
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
KC0GRN is my radio callsign, there's really no good way to pronounce it, usually I just spell out the the letters (and number, 0)
Kilo Charlie Zero Golf Romeo November? That's quite a mouthful, so I guess we'll stick with k-corn or k-c-o-grin Wink
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The TCGCPC will be delayed this week...spent too much time on Taxes last night, and was too tired to do the editing. Hopefully tonight.
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, I'm so tired, this took forever, but I think it's worth it...I wish I could have shurnk it a bit more, it's a big one this week.

Enjoy....
celticwulf
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SWEET...the latest is actually downloading on it's own for me right now. For anyone who's using Itunes and has had problems with the episodes downloading correctly...all you need to do is unsubscribe and subscribe to the podcast. You won't delete anything, but it seems to work.

*is worried he's the last one to figure this out...*

Celticwulf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Tech Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

Jump to: