MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Star and Trib. article. Saturday Sept. 13!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobhiker
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:49 pm    Post subject: Star and Trib. article. Saturday Sept. 13! Reply with quote

The Star and Trib. is suppost to be doing an article on Geocaching. I have been told it will be printed on Saturday September 13. It is an article they have purchased off of the Associated Press, so it may not contain to much local information. But they will put a plug in I am told about an Intro to Geocaching Class that will take place on September 25(Thursday), at 6:30 PM at Midwest Mountaineering in Minneapolis. It will be taught by one of our board members and her husband Pam and Dave Combs. Laughing
15Tango
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was an AP article in the Strib in last Saturday's (9/6/03) Variety section.

Last edited by 15Tango on Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
loneeagle_24
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 3:47 am    Post subject: Article in Star trib Reply with quote

I found an article in the Saturday 6 September edition of the Star Trib. It is an article from a cache find in Florida however. This might be the article you were refereing to that would be in the Trib on Saturday 13 Sept edition. Wink
TimbreWlf
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.startribune.com/stories/389/4078961.html

Seems like a very positive article. Even got Centris' "CITO" comment left out of her article. Don't feel bad C, my wife thinks similarly along the lines of your hubby.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Media Relations All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: