MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gilbert, MN OHV Park

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaywc7
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: Gilbert, MN OHV Park Reply with quote

Just curious if anyone has ever been through the OHV park up near Gilbert, MN? I've known about it for a little while, and plan to head up there and check it out in August. Anything relevant to report??? I'm hoping I can get some opinions if anyone's been there before I go. Although, I might make the drive anyways since it's so beautiful up there...

Question
RINO SHAWN
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not personally made it there yet...Several friends of mine have been there and absoluteley love it...A guy I work with is a member of a 4X4 club (The Beater Boys) They were just there over Memorial weekend...

My mudtruck days are behind me...but I would love to bring my ATV's up there sometime and check it out.

Sounds like they have such a variety of trails...some easy...some hard....some for ATV's/ Dirtbikes only.
I hear there camground is also very nice ....and priced very reasonable.

Shawn
Early Starts
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just there over memorial weekend. Great fun. Nice area and fantastic trails. What do you want to know? Free to get in. They checked the noise levels of our 4 wheelers before we could enter. There were lots of dirt bikes, 4 wheelers, and 4X4s. Loved it and would do it again.
pto
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great info, thanks!
I plan to get up there as soon as possible- Our Jeep done blow'd up on the way to our Memorial event Sad,so its almost getting close to be ready. . . .
It'd be nice to be able to use both the ATV & the Jeep together. . .

I also hear the Apple Valley Farms is a great place to use the Truck.
Not sure on the ATV tho- dont think so- ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Non Geocaching All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: