MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Website problem?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: Website problem? Reply with quote

This came across on a cache I watch. I don't know what the problem is, just what you read here:

Biglaker posted a note for This View Will Do (Multi-cache) at 4/24/2005

Log Date: 4/24/2005
Returned to the cache this evening to return the laker game piece. Sorry laker players for taking the piece out of play for a bit. I tried to sign-on to the MNGCA site to play the game myself. After 10 days of trying to gain access I gave up. What else could I do but to return the piece to it's last resting place. Play on players.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Website problem? Reply with quote

Pear Head wrote:
Returned to the cache this evening to return the laker game piece. Sorry laker players for taking the piece out of play for a bit. I tried to sign-on to the MNGCA site to play the game myself. After 10 days of trying to gain access I gave up. What else could I do but to return the piece to it's last resting place. Play on players.

According to the MnGCA Cache Game userlist he was able to get on the site:

Quote:
biglaker 2005-04-12 12:06:55

It does appear that he never completed his registration and would need to do that to play. He never contacted me about the issue and I'm sure towlebooth would have attempted to correct the problem if Biglaker had contacted him.

I will attempt to contact him directly and see what we can do to help him. Thanks for the heads up Pear Head.
towlebooth
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have manually activated this accout. To keep matters simple, whoever is in contact with biglaker please let them know that it should work for them now.

Usually this is because the activation email was lost or blocked by email applciation or spam blocker.

If needed I can move the Laker piece as well, but I'd like to give biglaker the chance to score the points.
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have sent Biglaker the URL to this thread.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> MnGCA Website All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: