MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Canadian Caching Roadtrip

View previous topic :: View next topic  
s4xton
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 6:27 am    Post subject: Canadian Caching Roadtrip Reply with quote

A couple friends and I are taking a roadtrip up to the great white north in the middle of June. Winnipeg, Regina, and either Saskatoon or Calgary (we'll see when we get there). Curious if anyone's been caching up there and would recommend any good caches. There are not many caches in Saskatchewan and Manitoba, but there'll be enough to keep us busy, and not too many so we can keep on travelling.

...also, any travel bugs going north?

Any experience this forum has would be interesting... if there isn't much, I'll bring back my stories and recommendations when I get back. Wink

Thanks,
-Aaron
towlebooth
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a great trip! Jill and I did a similar one last fall in Scotland. It's really an excellent way to see remote parts of another land. I'm envious - do us all a favor and take a lot of pictures.

Also, if write up the geocaching portion of the trip we'd love to post it as an article on the main page.
s4xton
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're leaving on 20 June. We'll probably be gone 8-10 days. If you've got bugs you want sent to Canada, just let me know. There's a lot of caches in the north metro I haven't visisted yet as well if you decide to put one there. I haven't done much west of Shoreview.

-Aaron
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: