MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WeekNIGHT Caching: Wednesday February 2, 2005
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will you be attending this event?
Yes, ill be there at 8pm
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Yes, but I will be late. Meet you at Major's
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sorry, I can not attend. :(
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

JT
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drat19 wrote:
Kitch wrote:
I'm not one that is known for leaving a bar before midnight...

Tsk, tsk. You know that saying, "A failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on our part"? Well, I'm sure there's a variation of that saying regarding your failure to have any willpower.... Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy

-Dave R.

Why yes... that variation is..... "I blame Kitch!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
s4xton
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Just a rhetorical question... Reply with quote

Marsha and Silent Bob wrote:
JT wrote:
SB, did you get the parking cords?

Yeah: N44 49.185 W093 23.610 -- This is a dead end street that probably won't appreciate 100 cars parked at it. I know there is a Walgreens on the other side of 169 that we could shuttle to/from if there were too many people.

http://www.lazylightning.org/imagery/image2.cgi?lat=44.81975&lon=-93.39350

If you prefer coordinates for the Walgreens, it's at N44 49.205 W093 24.062. See you all there at 8!

-Aaron
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great turnout tonight:

drat19, Marsha and Silent Bob, s4xton, JT, ctc128, TwentySeven and Kurt, Arcticabn, and rickrich.

Had a great time meeting up and swapping some bugs w/the "favorite visiting geocacher" and heading over to the suggested parking. After slipping on some ice on the way in we made our way to the cache and had a blast watching everyone find it.

s4xton enjoyed making it snow for everyone until Arcticabn nailed him with a Nolan Ryanish snowball to the leg.

Thanks guys and gal Smile

BTW -- If you eat wings at Major's be aware that their hot ones don't taste good. They just burn. Smile
drat19
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to all my Twin Cities caching buddies for the warm welcome as always, and for as much fun as I've had on a cache in quite some time (due to a bit of caching doldrums/burnout lately from caching in some other areas). I hope everyone found my sliding a$$-first down the hill entertaining. I'm also sure glad I made my lunchtime run to get a new hiking/pokey stick for this little trek, only to leave it right in the back of the car where it did me a whole heckuva lot of good on the slippery slopes...what an eff'ing moron. Mad Wink Confused Very Happy

I'll look forward to doing this again while I'm in the area as my schedule and logistics permit.

-Dave R.
drat19
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Folks:
Looks like there's still one TB showing as unclaimed from those TBs I gave out to everyone at our night caching event last night.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=62ad2214-0d2a-40b7-aeff-0f9e2c9ead53&log=y&decrypt=

Anyone inadvertently forget to log one of the TBs they took?
-Dave R.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: