MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Edit attributes

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Geocaching Websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eagleyes
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:17 pm    Post subject: Edit attributes Reply with quote

Geesh-- just doing cache maintenance and noticed EDIT ATTRIBUTES on all my caches- so peeps- what do we think of this? Bird Dog says not to put them on the caches as most cachers just grab the waypoints and go-yah sure- like on one of my caches I give a place to park near the trail to the cache and everybody charges up the steep hill! Opinions? So I ask- what am I getting myself into by asking this-heheheheh- if nothing else it will provide some excitement -although that sillyness was fun last night.
So do I list the attributes or omit them?
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is a mirror of the discussion currently going on here. I'm locking this thread and moving it to the proper forum topic to avoid possible confusion.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Geocaching Websites All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: